Mitsubishi Electric India launches the all new M800V and M80V CNC Product Range
An initiative to revolutionize the landscape of manufacturing in India
Bengaluru, 02nd September 2022: Mitsubishi Electric India launched the all new M800V & M80V series Computerized Numerical Controllers (CNCs) with state-of-the-art solutions to revolutionize smart manufacturing in India. Keeping in mind the era of remote access and control post the pandemic, the new M800V and M80V features the industry’s first CNC with built-in wireless LAN that allows you to work efficiently without any constraints of time and space.
Mitsubishi Electric India offers advanced CNC control system to take the machining needs of customers to a higher performance level. The company supplies CNC package and technologies to various market segment and industries. Mitsubishi Electric India started It’s CNC manufacturing facility in Peenya, Bengaluru in 2017 to support the ‘Make in India’ initiative and aid industries who want to adapt the latest manufacturing technology.
The all new M800V and M80V series will give a new dimension and advancement to the existing CNC technology and enable smooth operations for the manufacturers. The innovative control functions in the new series help machine do various ‘things’ at high speed and with high accuracy. Our new CNC technology, keeping abreast of manufacturers’ needs and advancement of the “time”, efficiently optimizes manufacturing from the perspective of ‘things’ and ‘time’.
The features and benefits which make the new M800V & M80V an innovative invention includes:
- Increased fine segment processing capability and increased number of control axes: Improved hardware that is, a dedicated CPU optimized for the new M800V and M80V, significantly improves the fine segment processing capability. High machining program processing capability translates to a shorter cycle time. When compared to the conventional CNC series of products, number of some control axes have been increased in the new M800V and M80V which enables smooth controlling of more complex mechanisms.
- 3D machining simulation: Through this, machine interference and machining quality check can be easily done at an early stage to reduce the number of workpieces discarded due to initial trial cutting and defective machining. The power consumption calculation feature enables visualization of machine power consumption contributing to power savings in the factories. This feature enables the new M800V & M80V to take a step ahead towards developing sustainable technologies for the machine tool industry.
- Multi-touch operation and Improved Screen Design: Enhanced technology in the new M800V & M80V series enables multi-touch feature for smarter operations and high accuracy. Keeping in mind the importance of clear visibility of information content on the screen, this new CNC product range comes with screen design and colors that are optimized for readability and ensures better visibility which leads to increased work efficiency.
- OMR-CC (Optimum machine response-contour control): In this era of automation and rapid processing, the all new M800V and M80V series comes with Optimum Machine Response-Contour Control (OMR-CC) which efficiently reduces the cycle time while maintaining machining accuracy. This enables the machining process to work faster and saves time due to control processing which automatically corrects programmed/actual position errors.
- Two-dimensional barcode engraving cycle: Advancement and automation is the key to progress in manufacturing. The two-dimensional barcode engraved directly on the workpiece allows automatic selection of programs and tools which helps to implement easy traceability of workpieces.
- Built-in wireless LAN: Our industry’s first wireless LAN functionality is introduced with the invention of M800V & M80V series. This enables machine engineers to operate remotely with a tablet connected. It allows improved work efficiency for the machine tool operators and frees them from the constraints of time & space and also enables them to work remotely.
Easy operations and customization are specialized features for our partners and customers. Mitsubishi Electric CNC realize the need to drive India towards technological advancement & automation and with the invention of the all new M800V & M80V series, we aim to expand the horizons of Indian manufacturing.
The product was launched at the Mitsubishi Electric India, CNC technical Centre located in Peenya by Mr. Tomohiro Yoshida, Director of FAID Division, Mitsubishi Electric India Pvt. Ltd. and Mr. Masaya Takeda, General Manager, CNC Systems, Mitsubishi Electric India Pvt. Ltd. jointly with the Metal Cutting Industry leaders in India like Mr. Nagesh Velaga (MD, Cosmos Impex (I) Pvt. Ltd.), Mr. Praful Shinde (CEO, Bharat Fritz Werner Limited), Mr. Jayant Vaidyanathan (MD, Tsugami Precision Engineering India Pvt. Ltd.), Mr. D. Shanmugasundaram (MD, S&T Machinery Pvt. Ltd.), Mr. Indranil Bhattacharia (VP, Lakshmi Machine Works Limited), Mr. K.K.Makwana (MD, KTM Techno Solutions) and among various other industry veterans.
Addressing the launch event, Mr. Tomohiro Yoshida, Director of FAID Division, Mitsubishi Electric India Pvt. Ltd., said, “We are delighted to launch the new M800V & M80V product series which comes with advanced features that can bring innovation in the metal cutting industry. e-F@ctory concept has been the strength of our Factory Automation Systems and this new product will supplement the e-F@ctory concept with many new features as a standard”
Mr. Masaya Takeda, General Manager, CNC Systems, Mitsubishi Electric India Pvt. Ltd. while addressing the occasion said, “We are happy and pleased to introduce the new M800V & M80V smart series which can bring rapid advancement in the metal cutting industry in India. This is a support to government’s ‘Make in India’ initiative and a step ahead in the journey to help our customers achieve their goals. The new series are packed with features so that our customers can unlock their manufacturing and quality prowess to lead the nation as a manufacturing-hub for the world.”